This Accelerative Universe
A Novice’s Perspective
The following headings outline the accelerative process of the universe.
The Forming Parameters
Energy drives the expansion of primordial galaxies. The microwave background expands from the primordial singularity. As in the expanding balloon example, energy would be the primary driver of the resulting expansion.
In tracing back to the primordial universe, time would become less complete. This reduction becomes as the timelessness of the primordial singularity.
Mass builds from primordial plasma, gravitational strengths increase, primordial spiral galaxies form and then reform. In the resulting accelerative expansion time and space reach fullness.
Older galaxies could have an increased base of heavier elements.
Entropy could not function without the formation of mass, space, time, and structure. Entropy could also be as a “product” of the accelerative expansion of the universe.
In accordance with gravitational attraction; distant, massive gravitational fields would have little or no “pull” on primordial galaxies. (1)
Gravitational forces, as a product of increasing inertia, mass, and acceleration (from a lower accelerative base) could be weak in the early universe and then predominate in mature galactic regions. The spiral shape of primordial galaxies could represent an incipient accelerative force.
When including the accelerative recession of local galaxies, the universe could have from the white hole singularity an accelerative reference of low primordial spiral galactic recessions.
The accelerative expansion of galaxies from the primordial could then follow Einstein’s graph line for bodies under acceleration. This could be from low mass primordial galactic beginnings, an accelerative “zero”, to then a rapid accent, and then with increasing inertia and gravitational buildup to a slowing, a leveling off (as an apogee). This leveling off could then be followed by an accelerative decent into an extinguishment singularity.
Extinguishment and Renewal
In extinguishment, galaxies and massive black holes could be falling into extinguishment singularities with no visibility, except the galaxies approaching an in-falling boundary. (2)
In extinguishment “escaping” energy would be unable to surmount an outer extinguishment horizon. In support of extinguishment the night sky retains darkness.
The microwave background radiation together with dark energy and dark matter would likewise, with surrounding space, be drawn inward into “extinguishment”. (Well, not quite with the possibility of renewal.)
When mass and associated parameters would no longer be within reach (as is a whirlpool no longer supported by the energy of its currents) an extinguishment singularity could continue collapsing on its own, leaving voids in the universe.
Gravitational forces would also collapse when no longer “supported” by accelerative process and by the other collapsing parameters.
In extinguishment massive black holes, representing a long prior cosmological history of almost innumerable galaxies would likewise collapse.
With extinguishment of mass, space, and time, the primordial white hole singularity could be “on the other side” of extinguishment.
The cooler spot of the cosmic microwave background radiation could then represent the former extinguishment of temperature (as atomic motion) of former in-falling galaxies and black holes. (3)
In extinguishment these former galaxies and black holes could represent former “universes” with the same accelerative processes.
In accordance with The First Law of Thermodynamics: primordial white hole plasma could have from the extinguishment of former galaxies and massive black holes; its maximum potential, its highest quality for the timeless renewal of the universe.
The microwave radiation is then renewed to be measured some 14 billion years later (in completed time and space) as the microwave background radiation.
An Accelerative Interpretation
In accelerative process the matter in galaxies could originally have had a primordial “quantum jump”, as instantaneous, as without time, to the subatomic plasma of the white hole singularity.
This quantum jump of individual “packets” of energy, in the timelessness of the primordial singularity could always be taking place. Hence the matter in galaxies could originally have come from an instantaneous quantum beginning.
This would seem to solve that primordial plasma could have an instantaneous beginning (in support of “the one time acceleration model”).
Yet it cannot solve all matter as an instantaneous beginning at the “same instant”. This is because in accelerative process the evolutionary stages of the universe could always be taking place from the timelessness of the primordial singularity, some 14 billion light years in time and space and recession over the cosmological horizon from one’s completed frame of reference.
Yet how an observer measures and describes the universe would set a completion of the universe which could not otherwise be obtainable. It is as if the universe could be centered on the observer wherever, in space and time, an observer would be in the universe. Hence an observer’s measurements and measure of the age of the universe are left “as is”, as without change.
“The change” would be including the dynamic processes taking place in the universe as a part of the underlying accelerative process. (4)
Completion Descriptions and the Accelerative Description
The completion descriptions of Newton’s physics and Einstein’s highly accurate predictions would be to that point in time and space of the underlying accelerative process.
An observer’s measure of “the age” of the universe and of the microwave background radiation would also be completion measures of the underlying accelerative process.
Completion descriptions though could not account for past changes in the rate of change of accelerative processes. The formation of the local galaxies could have both a slower and a more rapidly forming past.
A cosmological constant may then be necessary in completion descriptions – with an accelerative description helping fill the accelerative gap of completion descriptions.
The Complimentary Description
I am proposing the accelerative description would be the complimentary description. It would be the complimentary description to the “one time”, completion description of the universe.
Non Reducible Information
The likelihood of non reducible information is inferred from the nature of accelerative process and from the “no information lost paradox”. (5)
As the formed parameters would be accelerative products, information itself could be non reducible. Non reducible information could underlie time and space, matter and gravitation, the finiteness of motion, and one’s frame of reference.
Accelerative process neither proves nor disproves this possibility. It includes the possibility of non reducible information.
References and Notes
Source is Simons Foundation, April 25, 2018, referencing closely spaced, primordial appearing galaxies with weak appearing gravitational fields.
In going back to my files I read: “David Koo …we see about 25,000 of these blue galaxies in a spot of sky as big as the full moon.”, Charles Petit writing for the San Francisco Chronicle, June 23, 1989. Yet there seems as no follow up to these primordial appearing, incipient spiral galaxies.
Could this be because there is not a process oriented model which could include these highly redshifted to blue galaxies and the subsequent galactic evolution?
(2) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Attractor . Could the “Great Attractor” be an extinguishment singularity with no visibility except countless galaxies falling, accelerating, toward an unknown “object”?
(3) https://physicsworld.com/a/the-enduring-enigma-of-the-cosmic-cold-spot/ “The enduring enigma of the cosmic cold spot. Taken from the February 2020 issue of Physics World, Syed Faisal ur Rahman
(4) “Hubble Legacy” J. Bell and forward by J. Gunsfeld, Sterling Publishing Co. New York, NY, 2020. I am influenced by these dynamic Hubble photographs.
(5) https://www.space.com/24899-black-holes-stars-information-paradox-html Katia Moskvitch, Science & Astronomy, March 5, 2014.
(6) In accelerative process there would be no “twin paradox”. At increasingly higher velocities deceleration would become increasingly difficult. One twin has literally used up one’s time. The underlying accelerative process would favor the twin on earth.
(7) As science fiction, might it be possible to “put” a quantum signal into “a timeless statelessness”? Without space and time such a signal might traverse the universe “under” the formed parameters without violating the fundamental velocity of the signal.
In this science fiction speculation a quantum type signal might then reach and be “timely” returned from even far off civilizations.
(8) In the matter & anti matter dilemma, I wonder if there could be an accelerative relationship between building structure and mass as the positive. “On the other side of the ledger” could primordial antimatter, and later entropy, in the breakdown of structure, be as the negative?
Yet the entropic release of energy in accelerative process could contribute to building the positive at even higher levels of structure and complexity. If so, could entropy be the successor to anti matter?
(9) In geologic and environmental changes, genetic variety in a species gene pool could enhance the viability of higher life over such changes.
(10) I am indebted to Teilhard de Chardin. “In both cases the movement does not slow down but (as though continually falling forward) accelerates.” Man’s Place in Nature, Chapter 1, v., footnote 1, Harper & Row, Inc. New York, 1966. (I wish I could have met with him.)
(11) September 27, 2021, L. Thompson Copyrighted. Permission is given to make limited copies. Lance[at]pon.net